Frodozers Vs. Clockday 4 Frodozers Vs. Clockday 4

Another riveting chapter.

We rejoin our heroes once again in the midst of a war. The Frodozers retreat once again, but out of the confusion one man stands alone against an army. Equipped with a turbo gun arm, Fro is ready to take a final stand to defend everything he stands.

I look forward to the next installment of this series.

Fro responds:

What a soldier he is.

Frodozers Vs. Clock Day 3 Frodozers Vs. Clock Day 3

Ah yes.

The long awaited sequel. The Frodozers are back! So they had to fall back to HQ and plan a better offense. The two-pronged attack tactic seemed to work well. The spammer's PMC was indeed no match for the clever strategies of the Frodozers.

A fitting theme and a worthy Clock Day contribution.

Fro responds:

We couldn't do it without you soldier.

Glotion Sickness Glotion Sickness

real unoriginal humor

I honestly don't like the cheesy humor and puns in this, i'm sorry. The lip synching was a bit horrid, you could've have done better even for small boxed people.

Next time try your best!

DestructoBox responds:

We try! We Try really hard!
SO HARD!@#$%!

Pyroscape 3 Pyroscape 3

Love it

I think this is awesome. Please do a number 4 if you find the time! FIRE ZOMBIES

MonoFlauta responds:

Awesome, thanks a lot for reviewing!

Civilization IV Civilization IV

Great game.

The graphics were intense and my computer was lagging at times, lol. I think everyone should play this flash game. Very similar to my Tactical RPG series. Music was also a nice touch. Hope to see a sequel, Civilization V soon.

Lare responds:

Well Firaxis is being a real bitch with the copyright protection, but I'll see what I can do.

Sandvich Shoppe Sandvich Shoppe

cool

Not bad at all. This is a really original game paired with good gameplay and really nice graphics. The sound is also of very good quality.
If there is one drawback, it's that it didn't hold my interest for more than a few minutes. :\
Overall a very well made game, though, nice work. :)

[FUSION] - Airwave [FUSION] - Airwave

Cool!

The beginning was kinda hard to listen to, but it improved at 0:15 with the beats. I liked the techno groove at 0:27. Then when you kicked it into full throttle at 0:42, that was the best part. The ending was a nice outro part, although could've been smoother. Good trance tune, just add a little more styles into it and incorporate a longer, feel-good sound.

~Statwhore~

The King of Kings The King of Kings

a masterpiece of epic proportions

dear god, someone scout this man

Chaz-o responds: