Pyroscape 3 Pyroscape 3

Love it

I think this is awesome. Please do a number 4 if you find the time! FIRE ZOMBIES

MonoFlauta responds:

Awesome, thanks a lot for reviewing!

Civilization IV Civilization IV

Great game.

The graphics were intense and my computer was lagging at times, lol. I think everyone should play this flash game. Very similar to my Tactical RPG series. Music was also a nice touch. Hope to see a sequel, Civilization V soon.

Lare responds:

Well Firaxis is being a real bitch with the copyright protection, but I'll see what I can do.

Sandvich Shoppe Sandvich Shoppe

cool

Not bad at all. This is a really original game paired with good gameplay and really nice graphics. The sound is also of very good quality.
If there is one drawback, it's that it didn't hold my interest for more than a few minutes. :\
Overall a very well made game, though, nice work. :)

Lazy Susan Lazy Susan

wee!

Not bad at all! The concept is so original and the graphics and animation are both very bright and smooth.
The quick and fluid gameplay really made this game quite enjoyable to play, not to mention made it more of a challenge.
Overall a very well-made game, nice work. :)

Castle Cat 2 Castle Cat 2

Sweet

A very fun game you've made here and a lot better than the first. I loved the art style, it's very lively and bright whic always makes playing more enjoyable.
The gameplay was easy to grasp and is quite playable. Overall a solid game, nice work.

Pie-man 2 Pie-man 2

Not bad

I pretty interesting collect/avoid style game. The graphics weren't too stunning, but the gameplay made up for that by being very solid.
Overall, a fun game, (though a little on the easy side). It's a really nice improvement on the first.

Nice work.

TapContest TapContest

hrm...

Not a bad little multiplayer game. Very simple, yet could be fun for a few minutes if played with a friend.
The one major drawback is that it's too easy to cheat by holding down the A/L button. :\
Overall, a very original concept. Not a bad game. Cool song, too. :P

Skid WRX 1.5 Skid WRX 1.5

Not Bad...

Not a bad game, but there's too many others like it. I would add more music options for one. The gameplay is quite good, though. I also like how skid marks appear when you take a sharp turn. Not all these 3rd person racers have that little feature. :P

Pencylvania Pencylvania

Ha!

I loved this! I am quite pleased by the originality. Maybe I just don't play enough games, but I've never really seen one like this before.
Your drawings were good and the gameplay was smooth and responsive.
Overall, a solid game. :)

Space Junk Space Junk

Cool!

The concept of the game is really super-simple, but it is put together so well. The graphics are really impressive, and the gameplay is quite easy.
The soundeffects are also of good quality, and you chose a nice song. It fits the "sapcey" feeling well. :P