Frodozers Vs. Clockday 4 Frodozers Vs. Clockday 4

Another riveting chapter.

We rejoin our heroes once again in the midst of a war. The Frodozers retreat once again, but out of the confusion one man stands alone against an army. Equipped with a turbo gun arm, Fro is ready to take a final stand to defend everything he stands.

I look forward to the next installment of this series.

What a soldier he is.

Frodozers Vs. Clock Day 3 Frodozers Vs. Clock Day 3

Ah yes.

The long awaited sequel. The Frodozers are back! So they had to fall back to HQ and plan a better offense. The two-pronged attack tactic seemed to work well. The spammer's PMC was indeed no match for the clever strategies of the Frodozers.

A fitting theme and a worthy Clock Day contribution.

Fro responds:

We couldn't do it without you soldier.

Glotion Sickness Glotion Sickness

real unoriginal humor

I honestly don't like the cheesy humor and puns in this, i'm sorry. The lip synching was a bit horrid, you could've have done better even for small boxed people.

Next time try your best!

DestructoBox responds:

We try! We Try really hard!
SO HARD!@#$%!

Transformation Again Transformation Again

I'm not going to lie

I have no clue what I just watched, but I'm oddly attracted to it.

Unrealistic Games: MGS Unrealistic Games: MGS

lol

This was actually a bit better than I was expecting. I liked the sloppy art style, it really fit the mood of the flash quite well. -I suppose it almost reminded me of something you'd see in a Brawl Taunts flash, or something.
The humor was quite solid. At first I really didn't see where this flash was going, than BAM, the punchline. Quite funny and very effective. Nice work, I enjoyed watching.

Le Banana Le Banana

haha

when I did the random submission I was not expecting to see a submission from bytesize. :P
This flash is very well-rounded. -Good artwork, smooth animation and some nice music all come together quite nicely to make for some classic slapstick humor....Gone horribly wrong?! :O
Overall a nice little animation with a great, unexpected punchline. :)

Omg Cute Kawaii ^___^ Omg Cute Kawaii ^___^

wow

that was really quite random. I really find it hard to give this any kind of a good score, as it looks like little effort was put into this.
The animation was really lacking, as was a point to this flash.
If there was somekind of message here i totally missed it, sorry.

Slimen - ep.1 Slimen - ep.1

ehh

The idea to merge animation with film is a creative one, but there was really no redeeming quality to this, whatsoever.
If nothing else, make it longer; maybe think of somekind of plot before you start next time.
The loading screen was by far the best part of this. Maybe stick to traditional animation next time.

ADITLOY 1 - Pilot ADITLOY 1 - Pilot

Freaking epic

Probably one of the best flash I have ever seen on NG. The art, animation, sound, everything was as close to flawless as humanly possible.
I'd like to give a shoutout to my long-time bro, Penisfromhell for recommending this flash to me. This flash has truly changed my life in ways I previously thought unimaginable. Thanks, bro! and thanks yoshi77777! You are a Flash GOD! :D

Much <3

Statwhore (God)

Sispri responds:

omfg hey statwhore, buddy! :D

The Pretenders The Pretenders

Another Instant Classic

Once again you guys make another great movie. The transition between the two moods was great. Subtle yet apparent. The video quality was much better than your previous submissions (I guess Tom should be thanked for that ;) ). The end was great! I couldn't stop laughing.

The sound was a little muffled, but nothing too detrimental.

Keep up the good work guys. I'll be looking out for more of your stuff.

Always appreciated!